Sunday, January 7, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 7 JAN

Pimpy  

To see any real significant change in Iraqi dinar, no.  I just can't imagine that happening anytime really soon.  They're too dependent on oil.  As Iraq continues to change that situation that's better for Iraqis plus those holding on to the Iraqi dinar altogether. You can't rely on oil for 95% of your budget.  If oil crashes then guess what, so does that country.  Period. 

Article:  "Central Bank: Non-oil deficit more than 80% and threatens the state's financial situation"  Threatens...?  This is why it's so important for the non oil sector to get developed and get rocking and rolling so they're not just relying on oil.

12 to 1 exchange rate.  Nobody was speaking about it.  I showed an article, their article, not my article, their article saying they were considering the 12 to 1 exchange rate but they would not consider it until...2026.  I didn't make it up.  I'm just pointing this out in an article...I believe they are going to go up in increments between now and 2026.  That's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"BANKING ANNOUNCEMENT" BY GOLDILOCKS, 20 MAY

GOLDILOCKS ... Custody-Services.html Banking Announcement: " US-based Commerce Bank has officially gone live with FedNow on Temenos Pay...