Wednesday, January 10, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 10 JAN

  Pimpy 

 You guys out there think I don't know what I'm talking about because you don't listen.  I never said the exchange rate is going to be 12 to 1 in the year 2026.  I said the article that talks about the 12 to 11 exchange rate I found it interesting because they're talking about revisiting that in 2026.  What I'm curious about is if they're going to finally allow the Iraqi people to have access to that 12 to 1 exchange rate or is it just going to be used for other purposes like it was last time...

   12 to 1 is better than nothing.   A lot of people will get out...If it goes 12 to 1 95% of the people are going to jump the hell out of it.  They'd be scared that something would happen and screw everything up.  They'll take it.  I'll take 12 to 1.  I'm not greedy. I'll take 12 to 1, that gives me $333,000.  I'd be very happy with that.  Don't get me wrong, I would take more but I'd be very happy with that.    [Note:  Use the Dinar Guru Calculator to determine how much USD you'd make.  Link is at the top of this page.]

ou'll see changes IMO after the end of the 1st quarter of this year.  I might be wrong on that but I'm anticipating.  With all the trading they're doing, the fact that they got rid of the dollar, that is going to cause the Iraqi dinar to increase in value to the point where they might have to change the exchange rate...But any major major changes like 12 to 1 that's not small.  That's a big change in the exchange rate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST FROM CLARE, 19 SEPT

  Clare    Article: ”Imposing a curfew in all Iraqi governorates on November 20 and 21" Quote: " The Iraqi  government decided...t...