Friday, December 22, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY PIMPY, 22 DEC

  Pimpy 

 With them taking away the US dollar there's some logic to...an increase in Iraqi dinar.  Will they 

You're not going to see them go 1 for 1...  Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong about this.  I would love to go, 'Oh, my gosh, everybody was right and I was wrong. Darn.'  As I take my dinar down to the bank...It's not that simple.  There are a lot of hurdles and...precautions countries have to take before you do anything that outrageous with your exchange rate. 

 The best you can hope for is it goes up in increments...You're not going to see any huge significant change in the Iraqi exchange rate despite the fact they're taking away the US dollar.

 Article:  "Launch of the third annual scientific conference on economic challenges and reform in Iraq"  This part is very interesting to me.  Quote:  "Restructuring the general budget" 

 Why would they have to restructure the general budget unless there's about to be some changes made.    I don't want to get all crazy and make assumptions that it has something to do with the change in the exchange rate but I find this very interesting.  Like I said, if they're going to ever change the exchange rate they usually do it at the end of the year or the beginning of the year so everybody could do what?

  Restructure their budgets for the year...I do find this interesting...my ears are perking...what do you got going on over there Iraq? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...