Thursday, December 21, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY NADER FROM MID EAST, 21 DEC

 Nader From The Mid East  

Everybody's asking me what's going on.  What's the news.  The news, you will see it on the 1st of January - what exactly is going on.  They already gave you a date.  I told you the 1st of January we'll be out of the dollar.  We will not work with the dollar anymore in Iraq.

 When we told you new currency coming out, it is.  When we told you the rate will change, it is.  Now, it depends how it's going to go.  If they continue to attack the embassy and continue the bull shit over there it can slow down things. 

 But here's my expectation, I can be wrong, I can be right, my expectation the 1st of January will be no more [dollar].  Couple days later, a week later, new currency will come out. And maybe 2 or 3 days later a rate will come up...That's what I think.

  The United States have signed off on everything and threw the ball to the IMF.  Now everything is in the hand of the IMF.  The World Bank, Treasury, CBI, all met...This how it's going to go now - As soon as they delete all the dollars from Iraq...things going to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"RV UPDATE" BY MILITIAMAN, 20 MAY

  Militia Man   The United States of America said they supported Iraq having accession to the WTO...Saudi Arabia...did 15 years worth of wor...