Thursday, December 28, 2023

"NORTH WEST US BANK STORY" BY FRANK26, 28 DEC

  Frank26 

 [North West US Bank Story]

 BANK STORY WOMAN:  All the way up until a few months ago, I kept buying dinar from this bank...The VP came into the office and says, 'Hey, we want to know why are you buying all this dinar?  Is there something you know that we don't know?' 

 FRANK:  Oh, my goodness.  

BANK STORY WOMAN: I kind of gave them the foundation of it and then before you know it I end up walking into the bank [weeks later] they sort of shouted at me, so have you heard anything?  This was in the lobby!  I was looking around like oh, my gosh why are they talking so loud?

I have my fingers next to my lips.  They said, oh it's okay everybody is invested here. 

 FRANK:  They got invested and now every time they see you they want to know more.  Yeah, this is a small bank.  That's why they don't know too much about it.  But the fact that you planted a seed with them and you know very well they went and asked questions to the right people in the banking industry.  Next thing you know they're waiting

 BANK STORY WOMAN:  ...They have a lot of branches in 5 or 6 states.  They're big but they're not big like Well Fargo or other companies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the Vietnam Dong (VND) Will Likely RV First BY AWAKE IN 3D, 20 MAY

Why the Vietnam Dong (VND) Will Likely RV First t’s no secret that the now, 10-nation BRICS Alliance will formally take serious measures to ...