Thursday, November 16, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 16 NOV

  MarkZ

   [via PDK]   I got a confirmation from a source that is not one of mine. They were told there were 3 paragraphs they were addressing on the HCL between Erbil , the Kurds and Baghdad  …and RV would occur as soon as its finished.  was always told when HCL was 100% done and official…we would get the new rate…I had heard this from one of my sources... but was glad to hear it confirmed from another. So that feels good …Just 3 paragraphs to work through on the HCL…I thought this was great news. 

I heard one banking story from another persons local bank.  After telling him that investing in currencies was not a good thing…yesterday the teller asked if he still had those currencies and he just heard they will be exchanging them soon ….

We have some very interesting chatter this evening. I have gotten this from many banking sources that they are expecting instructions very soon. Specifically instructions for “Foreign Currency Exchanges”!!! This is the event that we are looking for.

  I have heard this now from 3 different banking sources...Nobody knows the exact date…but they are expecting instructions at any moment and are preparedThey know it’s coming. Banking people from the mid-level up know it’s coming and are prepared for it.  IMO this is great news.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿšจ IRAQ’S DIGITAL FINANCIAL REVOLUTION: COULD THIS HELP PREPARE THE IQD FOR ITS NEXT BIG MONETARY STEP? ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ฑ

CHANNEL8 Iraqi Minister of Finance, Faleh Sari, confirmed that the complete digitalization and procedural automation of the nation’s financi...