Thursday, November 16, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 16 NOV

  MarkZ

   [via PDK]   I got a confirmation from a source that is not one of mine. They were told there were 3 paragraphs they were addressing on the HCL between Erbil , the Kurds and Baghdad  …and RV would occur as soon as its finished.  was always told when HCL was 100% done and official…we would get the new rate…I had heard this from one of my sources... but was glad to hear it confirmed from another. So that feels good …Just 3 paragraphs to work through on the HCL…I thought this was great news. 

I heard one banking story from another persons local bank.  After telling him that investing in currencies was not a good thing…yesterday the teller asked if he still had those currencies and he just heard they will be exchanging them soon ….

We have some very interesting chatter this evening. I have gotten this from many banking sources that they are expecting instructions very soon. Specifically instructions for “Foreign Currency Exchanges”!!! This is the event that we are looking for.

  I have heard this now from 3 different banking sources...Nobody knows the exact date…but they are expecting instructions at any moment and are preparedThey know it’s coming. Banking people from the mid-level up know it’s coming and are prepared for it.  IMO this is great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT), 20 MAY

IMF: Fiscal Expansion to Boost Growth in Iraq (FULL REPORT) 20th May 2024 in  Iraq Industry & Trade News ,  Politics By John Lee. The  I...