Thursday, November 16, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 16 NOV

 MarkZ  

  [via PDK]   My gut agrees with my bankers. They say it could be any moment between now and Dec 1st.  That is the latest from the banking side of it. I hope and pray they are right...This “Any moment” alert sure fits with what we are hearing from Iraq. The WTO, UN, banks and Reno.

  I have had more banking confirmations ...saying that all we are waiting for is a “GO” and any final instructions for anything that may have changed last minute .

  I talked to some banking sources…and it is overwhelming the banks saying we are at “any moment”  and a number of them are saying it’s this week. The sheer number of bank sources from different banks (3 regional banks and 4 major banks) that were told to get ready for any moment this week...Whether it is this week or not - the chatter is sure great.

No comments:

Post a Comment