Sunday, October 15, 2023

"IRAQ BOOTS ON THE GROUND REPORT BY FIREFLY, 15 OCT

 Frank26 

 [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] 

FIREFLY:  News saying within 2 months the dollar exchange rate will stabilize.

 FRANK:  Inside the next 2 months it's highly possible we'll see a new exchange rate.  That's the only thing that can stabilize it because a program rate unstabilizes it.  This is as simple as I can put it.  I'm not exaggerating.  I'm not adding to it.  This is for real.

 FIREFLY: The television is saying the oil and gas law is still with the government technical committees and is being reviewed.  

FRANK:  See!  Where did I tell you the HCL is at?  In a little box in the top shelf of Sudani's desk...It is being reviewed?  I agree, because it will require a new exchange rate.  What are they going to do pay you $0.30 a month?

Nobody used to touch the Iraqi dinar.  Nobody used to any Iraqi stocks.  They wouldn't touch [Iraqi's] currency.  It was worthless.  But the whole world now knows thanks to Sudani the potential of your currency...  

We study this investment that is moving forward unless for some reason Sudani and Alaq are not what we think they are.  I'm not giving up on them. 

 I'm not seeing anything that tells me to give up on them except, What the hell are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment