Tuesday, September 5, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 5 SEPT

  MarkZ   

[via PDK]  My Iraqi contacts are hesitantly excited with expectations for this week. There are more and more confirmations that the government is using that 1132 rate with contractors right now.

  I feel pretty confident the CBI is starting to make moves. They have said before they would stabilize at that rate and then give us the big change we are looking for.  We just need to wait and see what pops out of all this. The chatter is overwhelming right now that things have finished..

There is certainly a lot of chatter saying it could be this week.  The rumors are thick that the money is moving and started over this weekend. But, I cannot find anybody with that money in their pockets yet. I have received a lot of messages from a lot of people in positions and places that are saying “we are done” and it’s happening now

 I guess we will find out throughout the day today and by tomorrow if things have moved or not...I do have a physical get together with one of my contacts later today. I am pretty excited about that one.

The WTO is big and it’s been percolating in the back since January.  My sources told me years ago that when we saw them join the WTO- then it was done. They would have to be fully international for that.

..with the extended holiday this week between now and Thursday the indicators seem to be really coming together. We see that 1132 rate all the time behind the scenes...but the CBI has a different rate that is published.

No comments:

Post a Comment