Sunday, September 24, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 24 SEPT

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  When I say redemption centers...a redemption center is a bank in the region …in your area…that is specially equipped and set up with the people who have been trained to handle it.   This difference in terminology causes a tremendous amount of confusion... Maybe I should start calling them “redeeming banks?”

 It is not in the Gazette yet…they have not done it yet…But…the chatter has been over the top...The chatter in Iraq right now is for a rate change early in the week...there is a lot of reporting out there that it has already happened but I can tell you (from contacts on the ground over there) that it has not occurred yet…the frenzy is whipping up for certain but, it has not gone yet.  No one knows the exact date …they cloud things on purpose. But things look great and there is a “potential” for it to happen soon…

 I heard he [Sudani] would be back in Iraq late this evening or early tomorrow. That is from my sources…Still waiting for confirmation. A lot of people in Iraq believe that is when we will see the rate change. It sounds plausible to me and I am very hopeful that is the case.

 I saw some very impressive math in the early 2010’s. Maybe 2012 from an exceptional Iraqi source. They were pointing to a rate between $12.70 ish-$14.70 ish for the dinar based on the math for that day and time…a lot has changed since then...With values and inflation…so I could defiantly see that now. 

But I am preparing myself for lower…but hoping for higher. Since Vietnam and Iraq are trading partners...I feel if Iraq rate is high…then the Vietnam rate will also be high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI). 20 MAY

KRG shares first list of Know Your Customer (KYC) data with the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) Erbil, Kurdistan Region ( GOV.KRD ) – The Kurdistan...