Monday, September 4, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 4 SEPT

 Frank26  

 ...If they lift 3-zeros that's still not enough because that would be at a 1 to 1.  They need this thing to float...IMO I think the Iraqi dinar will at least come out at 1 to 1 because that's what they say.  Then I believe deep IMO they are going to float this currency.  

That's when it's going to get tough on you.  You're going to be so tempted to go to the bank and exchange everything you've got at 1 to 1.  Wouldn't you like to exchange at 2 to 1?  3 to 1?...I believe 1 to 1 is their goal but the hard part is for you to decide if you want to exchange at a higher exchange rate...  [Post 2 of 2]

  Question:  "What do you think the rate should be?" You have to understand this is a Middle Eastern currency.  Do you think it should have the value it has now?  Of course not...Saudi Arabia what's your exchange rate to the dollar?  $3 plus.  UAE what's your exchange rate to the dollar ?  $3 plus Saudi Arabia...what's your exchange rate to the American dollar? $3 plus.  Do you get my point?   [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

 I have a dear friend who used to be military...but still works indirectly.  Therefore consider my friend to have contractual agreements.  These contractual agreements are with Iraq and Vietnam.  My friend calls me and say, 'Frank, I'm ready to expand...but my financial people are telling me wait..

.There is a major financial change that is about to occur and we think it would be wise for you to just wait.  You see Iraq has a lot of dong in their reserves and Vietnam Central Bank has a lot of Iraqi dinar in their reserves.'   Something is happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why the Vietnam Dong (VND) Will Likely RV First BY AWAKE IN 3D, 20 MAY

Why the Vietnam Dong (VND) Will Likely RV First t’s no secret that the now, 10-nation BRICS Alliance will formally take serious measures to ...