Sunday, September 3, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY FRANK26, 3 SEPT

 Frank26 

 I have a dear friend who used to be military...but still works indirectly.  Therefore consider my friend to have contractual agreements.  These contractual agreements are with Iraq and Vietnam. 

 My friend calls me and say, 'Frank, I'm ready to expand...but my financial people are telling me wait...There is a major financial change that is about to occur and we think it would be wise for you to just wait.  You see Iraq has a lot of dong in their reserves and Vietnam Central Bank has a lot of Iraqi dinar in their reserves.'   Something is happening.

 It's not like you're going to need a receipt [from when you bought your dinars] when you exchange.  No body at at a bank is going to say, 'Greetings, Mr. Smith.  You have a million dinars, let me see your receipt.'  All they care about is, let me see the dinar.  And you say,  'Here's my certificate of authenticity.'  Well you can take that and throw it in the garbage.  Look, we'll [The bank] tell you if these dinar are good are not...

You still see whatever you see as the exchange rate on the CBI website.  You can go to the...airport and it's still at 13-whatever.  But you see the [CBI] articles tell you, 'Our official exchange rate is 1132...' I'm going to believe the CBI.  I'm going to say, 'Yes sir, understood!'

his monetary reform is taking the IQD to places of international affairs that are no longer sanctioned.  The IQD they say will be king as the USD steps back in the banking structure of Iraq and now in the whole Middle East...Then Alaq caps this report by saying we are increasing out capital.  What do you think that means That means they are going to increase your currency count with new lower denomination notes...Doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment