Sunday, August 25, 2024

:ALL BASES ARE BEING LOADED" BY GINGER, 25 AUGUST

 💢In GLL Chat, we had an interesting conversation regarding these events playing out - and everyone wants to know RV There Yet? 

Thought it would be beneficial to share this in hopes it might help someone else:  8.22.24


💢Ginger: When the trigger event happens, that's when the Camper Event is gonna happen. I've said this for years. This is what we're waiting for. And the wishful guru predictions about "notifications today/tomorrow" won't happen until this trigger event takes place, whatever they are gonna use. I give helpful details about this in Chronicles of an Ambassador Part 6. https://t.me/+M4A2VkWkzoo4MjVh


💙Member:  I do understand this.  I guess I got excited when Skipper said Wild Wednesday and "ramping up quickly".  I thought an event was finally coming. 


💢Ginger: I was just given a vision that might help us understand. 


We're really fortunate to have Skipper and other military alliance connected folks sharing information with GLL. When Skipper was talking about things escalating, and Wild Wednesday and ramping up quickly he definitely means our Special Friends are super busy. Things are absolutely happening. Close to a thousand corrupt banker types were arrested recently because they were impeding the flow of processes for The Camper Event - just as one example. 


The vision I just got (thanks AA Hamiel) was "All bases are being loaded". Vision of Baseball field. ⤵️


Massive movement. Everyone. Everything in place - with the Win at endgame being the focus. 


The soon-coming announcement of King Charles' (imminent death / funeral arrangements being made now) lets us know how close we're getting to the next big score. This has been a marker I have been waiting for, watching for - a long time. More here: https://t.me/c/1553385444/57818


I have every confidence that things are being paced for our Win. 😁😉✅ 


On strictly the banking GCR side of the coin, we've been really clear on what non-negotiable markers we must look for - as these must happen before we, in Tier 4B go "camping". 😇  https://t.me/c/1553385444/57829  & https://t.me/c/1553385444/57830  & https://t.me/c/1295992458/798009


💙 Member: Skipper made it sound imminent.  Guess it was kicking off behind the scenes again. 


💢Ginger: Excellent point. Please keep in mind that Skipper always says, "I'm not a currency guy." That isn't his wheelhouse. His area of expertise is strictly in Military Alliance Logistics. Logistics Do Not Lie - (where On-Demand Supplies needed to get the job done GO!). He's the man that sends the Special Friends what they need for their Whoop-Assery-Duties. They count on Skipper to send them the goods which help them exterminate the rats! 😉😌 Are you with me?  So, it's extremely wise to check out what Skipper drops for us as far as hints to what he sees from his unique vantage point. (Of course, due to OPSEC, he is limited in what he can share.) 


This should not be interpreted as him speaking, specifically on the "Camper Event". He and I work like a Fist- Bump Team. He has clues that I/we need to know.  This also helps to clear any fog in my own hypotheses. Plus I can pray about these matters and connect in with Celestial Alliance as needed for certain confirmations.  I hope this clarifies things. 😇🌸😁❣️ 


~ Ginger, Ambassador for God's Abundance with the New Earth Alliance #GLL #RVThereYet #HappyCampers #LetsDoThis 🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo