Thursday, February 1, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 1 FEB

 MarkZ 

  [via PDK]   

Comment: I hear more and more groups are under NDA’s. 

 MarkZ:  We are hearing of more and more… My banking contacts still feel If we have to sign one - it will be about the amount we get...we are definitely close.

Burhan Nassir Mohammed Al Namral sworn in as Iraq’s new Parliament speaker ” This one is important. It has been rumored in some circles for a few months that he was a stickler for moving forward with the white papers and rate change. I’m taking this as a good sign.

   ...bank story from Canada... “My brother went to a Canadian Imperial bank of Commerce or CIBC in Saskatoon. Establishing his new bank account...my brother said he had several devalued currencies. Then he asked them if they were aware of the RV we are waiting on. She replied “Yes I am - I can’t say anything else as I am under an NDA from the bank“   So they cannot give details but they are ready.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Is It Time To Remove The Zeros” ?: " THEY ARE TARGETING NOVEMBER 2024 BY MNT GOAT, 20 SEPT

MNT GOAT   If you remember last month, at just about this timeframe, the Iraqi economist Yasser Al-Mutawali asked the question to the Financ...