Thursday, September 26, 2024

Coffee with MarkZ. 09/26/2024


PDK Note:  I only transcribe RV/Financial news and intel. Not political opinions or most guests on this podcast.    If a podcast is mostly political…I may not post much of it at all. Thank you 

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: Good Morning….. Is this another “Groundhog Day” or will something happen???

Member: I honestly FEEL this thing is ready to pop. Oct 1st is the beginning the Fiscal Year of both USA and Iraq. We will know much by Tuesday.     Imo

Member: Yes… Oct 1st seems promising


MZ: Dry on the RV front overnight….but, I have had confirmations from bond groups to bankers who are now expecting this weekend they will be full blown working. 

MZ: A number of groups have been organizing in the hopes they will see the release very early next week. 

MZ: I am hearing wonderful chatter and if even half of it comes to fruition it will be one heck of a week for us. Looking at the last day of September and first of October (Monday and Tuesday) 

MZ: The big news in the DC area is a stop gap bill to avert the government shutdown. In the senate 78 to 18 to do the stop gap spending. 

Member: They all need to go and take the debt they caused with them

Member: I honestly don’t believe Congress has had a balance budget in my lifetime and I’ve been around a while!

Member: Question mark: does it have to be printed in the gazette before we exchange or can we go privately before public/iraq public knows?

Member: I believe All private groups will go before public knows about it……hope we in the internet group on dinar sites are included in those groups.

Member: Thank You Mark, Zester and Mods..

Mark, I would really like to wake up one day to you telling me I don’t have to go to work. Can you make it happen for the love of God??

Member: Just praying super hard this is our “golden” weekend.

Member: Please Lord flip the switch

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE SHOULD REMAIN VERY ALERT TO THIS MONDAY BY TEXAS SNAKE, 28 SEPT

  Texas Snake SEPT 27 In discussion with several folks this evening all appear to conclude we should remain very alert to this Monday. M...