Thursday, August 22, 2024

LATEST FROM WOLVERINE, 22 AUGUST

 WOLVERINE

Wed. 21 Aug. 2024 Wolverine

 “I told you today was going to be an exciting day. People I am close to, people I know received their notifications today.” (It is Thurs. 22 Aug. in Australia where Wolverine is).
----
WOLVERINE

Sat. 17 Aug. 2024 Wolverine

“It’s all coming through this next week. Exciting things have happened, but I’m not allowed to say what. People are expecting something Sun. night 18 Aug. Just to let you know guys is to get ready. I’m sorry that I can’t say anything as everyone is under total NDA now and soon I will be as well. That opera will be release any day now.

 Thank you for all the support you have all given me as this is one of the most hardest things that I have done in my life as it has control our way of life for years and played with our emotions. We have seen so many of our compatriots that did not make it and thankfully their family will cross the finish line for them. 

During this journey I never thought that I was going to be attacked viciously and even to this day the attacks are still continuing. I know within my heart that I’m doing God’s work and that too many of you are suffering and you need hope and a messenger to know what is going on. 

As soon as I’m under NDA you won’t hear from me anymore but my job has been completed and I can leave with good conscience that I have done everything possible to help you. The opera will be release once I receive the green light. 

Don’t forget the Get Together in February 2025 here in Sydney as we are planning to have the biggest party that Sydney has ever held with all these patriots coming from so many countries. Remember that it’s going to be a gala night and so wear your best clothes everyone.

 I’ll let you all know the day and the address of the Get Together. 

Love you all. Your friend Wolverine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iraq signs $290 million loan agreement with Austrian bank, 19 SEPT

Alsumaria News  – Economy The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, signed with the Austrian Ambassador to Baghdad a loan financing agreement from...