Thursday, October 3, 2024

THEY ARE UNDER AN NDA BY MARKZ, 3 OCT

 MARKZ
  • Wed. 2 Oct. 2024 MarkZ

  •  “The Historic Bond contact I was hoping could give me an update said they are now under an NDA. I am confident they got paid something at the table or they would not have signed it.

  •  A couple other bond folks told me they did get their final paperwork but the plan is not to pay the until early next week.

  •  So paperwork is final…process is started but they will not get full release of their funds until next week. I wonder if it’s more of an international clearing process to get their spendable funds.

  •  In other words, two of my contacts were in a group so funds were given to the paymaster. 

  • Then the paymaster has to clear those billions in funds internationally then distribute those funds to all the people in the group. If these billions were moved from Europe to the US- there would be safety checks and balances. This takes awhile. 

  • I very much think and am very confident money has been moving on bonds, just not as quickly as we want it to be moving.”

No comments:

Post a Comment