Sunday, October 20, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ, 20 OCT

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

Member: Rod Steele said yesterday that the HCL/WTO ascension is all done 

MZ: I also think it’s all done…..except for announcements….those announcements are very important.

Member: How are you feeling about the RV Mark?

MZ: I am still feeling warm and fuzzy

Member: When I feel warm and fuzzy- I take a shower…lol

MZ: I do know of a couple of wealth managers/redemption folks working over the weekend. They do not think we will be doing exchanges this weekend….but do think it is in the very near future. 

MZ: I have not heard anything new from CMKX or any individual currency. 

Member: Bruce says Monday we will get the toll free numbers. Tuesday we will be exchanging

Mark, Jen was saying she feels 4b will happen this coming week. What do you think Mark? 

MZ: I think there is an excellent chance we could go this week. Bond contacts are expecting massive movement this week. Mid week about Wednesday or so. But nobody knows the exact timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment