Monday, September 16, 2024

LATEST FROM PIMPY, 16 SEPT

 Pimpy 

 All kinds of changes happening over in Iraq.  People have been bombarding me with questions.  Let's go over this because this is something I mentioned earlier and then again I'm the bad guy.  

It's something you should be aware of that it might happen...Take a look at the price of Brent Crude - $74 a barrel.  What is the budget set by Iraq for the

cost?  $70.  They're okay but it has dipped slightly below there.  It's back up above $71 which is good but man, that particular cost per barrel IMO I thought was too high and I expressed my opinion back when they first did it .

  What does that mean for Iraq
 If they don't have enough money to cover the budget... they're going to have no choice but to, yep, I'm going to say it, just like I warned you, devalue the Iraqi dinar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Germany: Iraq is witnessing progress towards economic stability, 19 SEPT

 Economy News – Baghdad The director of the offices of the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) in Iraq, Christopher Flocter, c...