Friday, August 16, 2024

STATUS OF THE RV, PART. 1 , MNT GOAT, 16 AUGUST

STATUS OF THE RV

I wanted to give a short history today of the Project to Delete the Zeros from my Mnt Goat archives of articles. Then I have a couple articles on the Iraqi Stock Market (ISX). Why has this market not yet been listed on NASDAC or other trading platforms? What are they waiting for? Remember the Pillars of Financial Reform for Iraq I keep talking about, which are Banking, Insurance and the Stock Market. So today they talk about the third which is of the stock market and the reforms needed in this area to help make it more successful.

Let’s now move on the Project to Delete the Zeros. If you are not sure what it is or you are a newbie to my blog then I recommend you first go to the section in my blog to clearly define and give details on the project. You can find it in this LINK.

I have 32 articles about the Project To Delete The Zeros spanning since 2012 through to 2024. Why would Mnt Goat want to show you a select few of these articles today? Keep reading and you will see my intent. This is MY own educational process and gift to you! 😊

In this history lesson I want everyone to takeaway some major points. One is the timing of the event of the past when they attempted to do it. Yes, Iraq tried many times already to move ahead with the project and each time it was stopped for various reasons. How can they advertise they are going to do it so soon, then get stopped. I really am trying to get my brain around this. Either you’re going to do it or you’re not. Why tell the people you are and then a little time later tell them you are postponing it once again? What is going on here. Do you see this trend too? You will when you read the series of articles below.

Another trend I see throughout the articles is they seem to mostly want to conduct the Project in the fall months and to me this is getting ready for early the next year, probably sometime in January to reinstate. This would be the next step afterwards. Afterall the CBI did tell us that January is the most “opportune” time to make any significant rate for accounting purposes. They were talking about reinstatement in the same article.  

Another point I need to make is that we should all be thinking seriously why they have not moved ahead with it since 2023. We know it was, once again supposed to move ahead in mid-June 2024 and so why didn’t it? This is in their plan. What has happened to the situation in Iraq? Has the political situation eroded so much or has it gotten better?

The last point I need to make is the FACT that the CBI has told me many times this project will not be a secret and when they intend to move ahead you will know as you will see articles come out just like the ones below from the past. They are not hiding anything. All these idiotic intel gurus out there want to push the RV happening every week end and every day. How can it when this Project is the first priority and I will even show you they came right out in an article and told us it must be followed by the reinstatement once started. That once started there is “no turning back”. Please see my comments highlighted in  Yellow throughout the articles.

Please, please and please again take the time to read through these old articles. Educate yourself and so you won’t have to ask such silly questions anymore. Get it? Then, let there be NO DOUBT in your mind that they are serious about the Project and you can see they are actually further along than you may have thought.

😊 I am also not hiding anything from my blog readers. I am really trying to show you yet more proof of what I have been saying all along and continue to say is…….

....TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo