Sunday, August 4, 2024

"Q & A" :"they're trying to give us the impression that they aren't ready for an RV" BY GINGER, 4 AUGUST

Dawn: Hi there. Ginger: Hi there, Dawn.

Dawn: I've been listening to your to your shows and your intel and I just wanted to tell you that I'm so glad that you have appreciation for our country and our God that we serve. It's unbelievable how you are diligent, I've just wanted to say thank you all over the planet and back for the for all that you do, and my question is I was in the kitchen trying to cook dinner back and forth in front of my phone and I usually we're hearing aids, but I caught something that you said regarding January 25th and that our notes need the United State Notes need to be switched over. Can you clarify what you were talking about on those two? Two things, please.

Ginger: The only thing I mentioned about January 2025, that was when I said that Iraq was putting out news that went like in their airways in their news that (Al) Sudani said and the CBI said they would continue to sell the currency at auction through the rest of the year. They would stop it in January 2025. And I call it a deep fake that they're trying to give us the impression that they aren't ready for an RV and RI rate change until later on. That's the purpose of this. But I'm saying no I think this is a deep fake. I'm thinking they're trying to cloud the timing, but it could be faster, because there's going to be no need for them to continue the currency auction after they change their rate. Now the part about changing things over, I don't recall saying anything about changing things over, but I want everyone to know that when this goes down every country will put out to their citizens how much time you will have to change your notes from the old Fiat to the new asset backed currency. Will it be 30 days? Will it be 60 days? Will it be six months? It will be likely be more like six months, is my guess that's you know I experienced the the change of rate as a consistent traveler to Mexico so when they switch from the peso to the nuevo Peso and they switched over their currency, they gave about six months for all the citizens to change the old to the new. So we don't know what that is going to be today. It will be announced. Does that answer your question Sweetie Pie?

Dawn: Yes? Can I ask one more that I've had on my mind for about a year now? I've been I've been very concerned about the word sovereign. And how you know is that limiting the time you know, for us to have accessibility to the RV event, because the United States has not, or maybe they are now recognizing Iraqi sovereign? 

Ginger: Iraq has already been identified as sovereign, we saw this evidence two ways in December 2022, I saw and I put it out on my channel, article and also video of where the delegation from Iraq, Nancy Pelosi was heard in December 2022, congratulating Iraq on their sovereignty, but even more recently, the papers signing off on their sovereignty has occurred officially they are seen as a sovereign nation. That's the best way I can answer your question.

Dawn: Oh, happy I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SANDY INGRAM CC NOTES HIGHLIGHTS: "THE IRAQI DINAR HAS A COMPLEX HISTORY" , 19 SEPT

Summary The Iraqi Dinar has a complex history, marked by inflation, economic sanctions, and recent efforts for stabilization and growth . Hi...