Wednesday, August 21, 2024

GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BY JULIAN ASANGE, 21 AUGUST

 JULIAN ASANGE

Global Currency Reset


Fri. 16 Aug. 2024 TNT Tony: “The system is live and working. People high up exchanged yesterday Thurs. 15 Aug. and today Fri. 16 Aug. The system is working. We are hours maybe a day away – tonight or tomorrow morning Sat. 17 Aug. emails could come out. Iraq has officially RV’d with a Rate of $3.19, Contract Rate $28.50. It would happen after Banks close tomorrow Sat. 17 Aug. Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) will be notified Mon. 19 Aug. with exchanges beginning Tues. 20 Aug.”


Fri. 16 Aug. 2024 MarkZ: Mark was hearing the process was underway.  More bond contacts continuing to anticipate payments through the weekend. One large group in Reno is expectant but hasn’t started yet. Redemption Centers on standby. Mark suggested things could very well start this weekend but don’t be disappointed if it takes an extra day or two.


Thurs. 15 Aug. 2024 Bruce: “The USN will be on the Forex Sun. night 18 Aug. and will be seen on bank screens Mon. morning 19 Aug. Tier4b(us, the Internet Group) should get notified sometime by Tues. 20 Aug. 2024.Tier 4b exchange/redemption appointments should start by Wed. 21 2024.”


Fri. 16 Aug. 2024 Wolverine: “Exciting things have happened, but I’m not allowed to say what. People are expecting something Sun. night 18 Aug. Just to let you know guys is to get ready. I’m sorry that I can’t say anything as everyone is under total NDA now and soon I will be as well. That opera will be release any day now. 


Thank you for all the support you have all given me as this is one of the most hardest things that I have done in my life as it has control our way of life for years and played with our emotions. We have seen so many of our compatriots that did not make it and thankfully their family will cross the finish line for them. During this journey I never thought that I was going to be attacked viciously and even to this day the attacks are still continuing. 


I know within my heart that I’m doing God’s work and that too many of you are suffering and you need hope and a messenger to know what is going on. As soon as I’m under NDA you won’t hear from me anymore but my job has been completed and I can leave with good conscience that I have done everything possible to help you. The opera will be release once I receive the green light. 


Don’t forget the Get Together in February 2025 here in Sydney as we are planning to have the biggest party that Sydney has ever held with all these patriots coming from so many countries. Remember that it’s going to be a gala night and so wear your best clothes everyone. I’ll let you all know the day and the address of the Get Together. Love you all. Your friend Wolverine.”


Thurs. 15 Aug. 2024 Farm Claims liquidity, Ginger’s Liberty Lounge: Reports regarding Farm Claims settlements being paid are accurate; and this is a very nice item which we can happily check off our “non negotiable list”. I was unable to share the exact details from my own confirmed contact, so I am sharing this other news passed along from someone else.


 8.14.24. Lamb: “I just got off the phone with a friend of mine, she told me that her friend that had registered with the farm claim packages … He woke up to $500,000 in their bank account with no explanation, no nothing, he showed her the bank statement and knows this other person had “no pot to piss in” before (per se). So the statement about farm claims being paid is 100%.


Wed. 14 Aug. MarkZ: “Not only were the Pickford claims (black farmers) being paid out, but also the other Farm Claims have started paying out – in the billions, along with the R&R payouts” (which were assumed to be going into our QFS Accounts).


No comments:

Post a Comment