Wednesday, July 31, 2024

SKYE'S AUDIO INTEL, 31 JULY

English:https://t.me/c/2150001178/218 

Skye's Audio 

I translated just the RV info she received Hey guys how are you? 

It's Friday and it's 6:30 AM on the 26th?... I think... every day is the same for me.


I'll just give you what I've been told. Now as you know I have no confidence in giving out RV Intel and especially since none of it ever really manifests for us.

But I'll tell you what I have: I was told D1 and D2 were liquid the day before yesterday, so Wednesday. But it was very quiet but it has liquidity.

About an hour and a half later they said it would be liquid on Friday which is today.

Well, it will probably be Saturday for us Aussies in Australia.

I was also told that the T4 B notifications as well as full liquidity for everyone was on a timer, it was on a countdown and that countdown cannot be stopped, it cannot be changed.

No one can change it. The codes have been set. The button was pressed and now we are just waiting for that timer.

I was not given a date, however, I was told to keep my email open on the computer.

We have been down this road many times before and it is an emotional rollercoaster, especially for people who are struggling.

I am in a group where there are people who judge.... (And I kept talking about the negativity of some and that if they were True Humanitarians, they should not act like this, etc.) @Era54321Dorada https://vm.tiktok.com/ ZMrQH4... 

TRANSLATION SPANISH: 

https://t.me/c/2150001178/218

Audio de Skye

Traduje sólo la información sobre la RV que ella recibió


Hola chicos, cómo están? Es Viernes y son las 6 y media de la mañana del día 26?... Creo... todos los días son iguales para mí.


Sólo les daré lo que me han dicho. Ahora, como ustedes saben, no tengo confianza en dar Intel sobre la RV y especialmente porque nada de eso nunca realmente se manifiesta para nosotros.


Pero les diré lo que tengo: me dijeron que D1 y D2 eran líquidos antes de ayer, o sea el Miércoles. Pero fue muy silencioso pero tiene liquidez.


Aproximadamente una hora y media después, dijeron que estaría líquido el Viernes, que es hoy.


Bien, probablemente será el Sábado para nosotros, los australianos, en Australia.


También me dijeron que las notificaciones T4 B así como así como también la completa liquidez para todos estaba en un cronómetro, estaba en una cuenta regresiva y esa cuenta regresiva no se puede detener, no se puede cambiar.


Nadie puede cambiarlo. Los códigos han sido establecidos. Se presionó el botón y ahora solo estamos esperando ese cronómetro. 


No me dieron una fecha, sin embargo, me dijeron que mantenga mi correo electrónico abierto en la computadora.


Hemos pasado por este camino muchas veces antes y es una montaña rusa emocional, especialmente para las personas que están luchando.


Estoy en un grupo donde hay personas que juzgan.... (Y siguió hablando sobre la negatividad de algunos y que si eran Humanitarios de Verdad, no deberían actuar así, etc.)


@Era54321Dorada



https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrQH4...

No comments:

Post a Comment