Friday, July 12, 2024

LATEST FROM WOLVERINE & MS. RODRIGUEZ, 12 JULY

 Thurs. 11 July 2024 Wolverine

  • We are just about to start any time or any day now to pull the trigger for the green light so get ready. This is what we have been waiting for, for a very long time. The powers above are saying any time now for the Green Light.
  • This means the opera, Carpathia’s beautiful words, the video and trumpets of freedom will be posted. This will be quite an emotional moment for all you guys, especially when the notifications come through.
  • Some bond holder platform leaders have received notifications, and this includes the NDA they needed to sign and other things they need to do to get paid. There are bond holders that must go to a redemption center to cash in.
  • So this is it. There is no more than I can say. We are waiting.
  • The private contractors are getting paid. Pretorious is about to go.  Very soon, maybe today or tomorrow. I am quite excited for that to happen.
  • I will be traveling soon, but I must go.  You will not hear from me for a while.
  • I have a special guest today. I want you to listen to what she has to say. She is part of the Chinese Elders. Her name is Elizabeth Rodriquez Ruiz.
  • Ms. Rodriguez: First of all, my time here is morning, so good morning to all the Chosen Ones.  It is my honor to be one of your speakers with Mr. Wolverine and thank you for this opportunity.  Wolverine saw my YouTube interview and there are lots of things happening right now.
  • My Name is Elizabeth Rodriquez Ruiz. I was born in the Philippines, and I immigrated to the USA Guam in 1975, so it has been 45 years now of being a resident, but I still hold a Philippine passport. I was here in the Philippines since June 2019 before the lockdown, kind of like house arrest, as I could not get out because I did not have the vaccine and was isolated.
  • As I told Wolverine, I am the only legitimate Heir of the Rodriguez Trust. This Trust will fund all the projects in all the countries of the world. It all starts in July of 2024, this year. This is the time of year that will explode with redemption.
  • How does it work, start, when how and who. I told Wolverine when I was back in the USA in Las Vegas, NV that my sources told me it would always start in Reno.
  • Everyone will get toll free numbers to tell you where to go and what type of facility location you will go to.
  • The minute you start your paperwork you must sign your non-disclosure.
  • The money is now 1% mobilized and the rest of the 99% will be received later from the center in the Philippines.
  • When the time comes, they will have an inauguration in the Philippines. There will be a huge change in the country. It will be a royal monarchy.
  • After the inauguration the facilitation of account holders, including people from bankers and holders of all documents accounts and assets, will be entitled to get 10% of their share.
  • Being heir to the Rodriguez Trust, I am the sole executor and all accounts will be done by sole executor as I am the only redeemer to execute this.
  • This month of July of 2024 is the platinum Jubilee. All is in place still waiting for greenlight. We are looking at any time this week, or next week, but July will have the most incredible global explosion. Anytime soon now it will happen, it all must be willed from God, we cannot control it. If you are not part of the physical and spiritual it will not work.
  • WOLVERINE: I received an audio from a paymaster, not sure which one. The paymaster said to be patient as the green light is about to go.  This came in an audio.  That is good news.
  • MS. RODRIGUEZ: We wait for the green light.  I wish I could go now to the bank to trigger the light, to redeem, but when you look at this globally, there is a time that it is meant to happen.  But the war came with Russia, then things were delayed  – the time has to be properly prepared.  
  • Anytime soon – it can happen, tomorrow or tonight, remember we must never lose our hope and to have faith.  All this is for only the Chosen Ones, as you were chosen for this.   If they know you are a bad person you cannot receive this blessing.
  • The White Hats know about the trolls in the room.
  • All the Cabal Elite and corrupt people will be eliminated if you are not part of the Chosen One.
  • We are going to begin a new one thousand years starting this year of 2024 Jan. The old one thousand years is gone. 
  • We are The Chosen. I want to congratulate all of you!
  • MS. RODRIGUEZ: I am infinite money. No ending type of money. I hold this infinite money to fund all the globe – the money is never ending.  When it comes to money for humanity for all cures for the sick, and to help the poor, it will all happen.
  • WOLVERINE: Thank you, Elizabeth. Thank you for all this information.
  • MS. RODRIGUEZ: The Chosen Ones are chosen to go to Redemption.  You are all chosen to go to the Redemption Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"AFTER 33 YEARS THE SWISS ALSO DO NOT PLAY WITH A PROGRAM RATE" BY FRANK26, 7 SEPT

KTFA FRANK26:   "AFTER 33 YEARS THE SWISS ALSO DO NOT PLAY WITH A PROGRAM RATE".........F26 To strengthen economic relations.. Reo...