Wednesday, July 31, 2024

GINTEL: RENO NEWS AND RUMORS, FROM GINGER, 31 JULY

 Reno News

 Admiral Bob – This is fresh news from today, July 29, 2024 - his #2 person, she is yoked to him like I’m yoked to Jesus, who has been working beside him since 2005, still has not gotten her 1% yet. 

I asked my dear friend, who is connected with this inner circle group – With her being with him so long, one would think she would receive liquidity right off the bat, too. Isn’t that right? He replied,“Yes”. Sotakethisforwhatit’sworth,thatshehasnotreceivedher1% yet.

Reno Rumors

 When someone says, “The Admiral’s group has gone through” (claiming they got their 1% - they are suggesting that people have been getting paid with liquidity, and it has been a slow roll out. This is recent intel coming from other people.)

The latest rumor says that the original admiral’s group has “gone through,” says one intel provider – but I have serious concerns about this claim. If the #2 person to the Admiral in Reno has NOT received her 1% - as of this morning – then how does it make sense for entire groups in Tier 3 to already have full liquidity?

 I am just really curious, and I’m wondering, that some people might be misinterpreting the allowance (a stipend for travel) versus the actual 1% liquidity. I talked to you all in earlier Chronicles about this, in 11 and 12. Because the people are going to receive a stipend to travel, in case they need to locate to Reno or other parts of the world. 

I’ve got friends going to Zurich in Europe. They’re going to need some money to travel. I don’t know if some people say yeah, I got some money, and they’re letting their friends know in code, and the receiver is misinterpreting it, thinking the allowance is the 1% when it’s not. I’m just giving you something to consider. Because I’m not seeing enough actionable proof of solid liquidity in the bigger groups yet, so my friend and I, those that are really connected, we are just

wondering if more needs to be done on the Admiral’s side. Like maybe the CMKX, the farm claims, the adjudicated funds. We’re just wondering if more of that needs to kind of solidly whoosh through. And it’s all going to be quick, because it’s electronic. Just sharing that to pace yourself, so you have a good understanding. I just want to be truthful with what I’m seeing from my vantage point. 

And I don’t claim to know it all. I absolutely don’t claim to know everything, I do not have a crystal ball, but I have Jesus. And I have a good, good feeling when things don’t pass the smell test, and I try to ask about that. So, I think these are hopeful and solid, and things are very encouraging. But, the pace has to work through this process. I’ll talk more about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo