Thursday, June 27, 2024

Wolverine Live Chat,June 26, 2024 FROM GINGER TELEGRAM ROOM, 27 JUNE

 Wolverine Live Chat,June 26, 2024

Audio Recorded and Edited by

https://t.me/GESARAShow &

https://t.me/NESARA_GESARA_QFS


Looks like things have started and/or ready to go. I received great news a couple of hours ago regarding Asia and the Philippines which will be going soon.  All good news from Asia.   I also have great news from my source in Brazil: 


  “ Good information – and the people in Brazil have indicated to you officially, by part of the table,  they were notified that everything is as scheduled and everything reported has already been authorized.”  


Also, some people in Brazil are going around with bibles and thanking God for everything, people are getting very emotional, and people are being told to remain grounded.  So, emotions are high quite down there!


I Should receive intel coming from Reno today and hopefully get the news I have waited for. My associate has spoken to my whale and said we are now closer than ever! He is waiting to get notified and waiting to go to Reno or whatever table he belongs to. 


We will get notified, hopefully, any day right now. 

 We have been told that before the end of the month we will be able to hopefully celebrate. 

We heard from TNT saying that by Sunday we will celebrate, and all is lining up with Iraq. 


All this has been very hard and draining on me   Thank you for all your support. One of the toughest roles I have ever done. I have been involved in many things prior to the internet, but when the internet came through the attacks started. I was confronted with unrelenting things I had never encountered before, and to think I was not even a leader. 


When I embarked on this spiritual journey, I never thought these things would occur as we are here to help humanity, not here just for ourselves, but to help our fellow man.   

Things from all fronts saying it is happening.   My friend called, and it was an incredible emotional call, and he is getting really excited. 


I am sure this news I have given you will lift your spirits, and hopefully in a few hours, I will get some news from Reno, and if it is the news I am waiting for, then we will have an emergency live call and we will get Carpathia to talk with us.  


The Pentecostal group came out and it looks they have actually started to pay out group one. The owner came out with a post saying they are going to start paying the second group by the 4th of July. 

Maybe Bruce got it right this time, as the notifications may come today, so keep an eye on your emails as they may pop up!  Have a beautiful day, Wolverine  (transcribed by Carpathia) 



NOTE FROM CARPATHIA:  Each of you is a beautiful soul, a precious being longing for our long awaited “gift” - the blessing with which we will alleviate the suffering of our family and friends, and those we will meet in our new lives.  Each day we awake with the hope that this will be the day of our calling – the day we break free from the confines of our old way of life to manifest an exquisite new way of living for ourselves, our families and others in need.  For too long, we have had an aching emptiness within us, and yet, we have willed ourselves to carry on through turbulent waves of turmoil and choppy seas. The hardships we have endured have only strengthened our resolve to continue past the bleak days, towards the bright rays of the glowing sunrise awaiting us, its beams of light shining upon the path of plentitude awaiting you. 


Today Wolverine has shown us we are nearer than ever to our wonderful new world of dreams. He has given our spirit the nourishment it seeks – the message that the door to our new adventure will soon be opened for us, and we will enter beyond that door to a place where we will make real all the hopes, aspirations and dreams dear to our hearts. Even now, our souls sense the spirit of wonder that awaits us, and very soon, we will awaken in the Light of our newfound Freedom and bask in the sunshine in a world filled with endless possibilities!  


  Love to you all, Carpathia

No comments:

Post a Comment