Saturday, May 11, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 11 MAY

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  

I still continue to hear phenomenal hopes from bankers for the coming days/weeks.

 Question:   Does the VND have a contract rate

 MarkZ:    I wouldn’t call it a contract rate – more like a pre-negotiated fee/whatever for a maximum rate. The reason there is a contract rate on the IQD is the dinar for oil program …allowing them (US Treasury?) to exchange dinar for oil over time instead of all at once.

 There have been a few humdingers from banking sources this week. Mostly banking people who used to tell me I was nuts to believe in the RV - are now training for exchanges. They tell me “all those years and you were right” which does make me feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iraq's North Refineries Co. produces "super" gasoline for first time, 29 JUNE

Iraq's North Refineries Co. produces "super" gasoline for first time Shafaq News/ Iraq's Ministry of Oil announced the pro...