Monday, December 18, 2023

"RV UPDATE" BY SANDRA M & BEARDED PATRIOTUSA, 18 DEC

Bearded PatriotUSA

Telegram post
12/17/23

Forwarded from RVhighlights:

Hello Family,

The post below is from a South American Paymaster… this material has been translated by one of her team…

Make allowance as read through this. We are probably not meant to have received this information.

There are important tidbits for us all… So pick the eye’s out of it.

She is dealing with Spanish speaking people across the planet that are part of her client base network.

You are being a fly on the wall.

Enjoy

=======================================

I want to tell you that I ALREADY have the LEADERS who are going to COME, this requires time and professionalism but WE ARE HERE FOR 2023. I guarantee it because I have DOCUMENTS in my hand that give that certainty, the DATE was set by the COLUMBIAN AND WORLD GOVERNMENT.

I have to talk to the leaders to tell them that they have to come as SOON AS POSSIBLE. If you want, send a person with a Power of Attorney and that person will assist you. I was very scared because until today they signed the last peace and safe for me with any number of tamps. Questions and situations. The DATE IS ALREADY and cannot be changed and you ACCEPT it.

The leaders who are going to come. THEY ARE 2 DAYS that will last. I am going to DELIVER EVERYTHING to them, supports the entire negotiation. I know where I am going to deliver them. It is something very private and I am going to be with you at all times. I give you EVERYTHING, the MATERIAL GOODS. I owe you NOTHING. TO CLOSE IN THIS 2023.

TO THE ELITISTS I DELIVER EVERYONE ON THE SAME DAY, THE SAME DATE and I give them EVERYTHING AND GOOD MATERIAL to stay with everyone in Peace and Safe. It took me 10 more days to deliver to everyone at once. And they take all of you out. Because if I leave one at a time. It will stay for next year. (I had to give soda for only 1 date)

I am not going to give ANYONE a DATE yet, the National and International LEADERS may receive the invitation this week, do not bring ANYONE to me, the delivery is with you MR LEADER, ONLY 2 DAYS.

Absolutely no one is going to know what it is like. I will make the APPOINTMENT 48 HOURS BEFORE, please have privacy Monday or Tuesday you have everything ready for 2023. WE ARE READY.

~ Sandra M

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCERPTS OF MARKZ CC NOTES ON SEPT 19, 20 SEPT

 EXCERPTS OF MARKZ CC NOTES ON SEPT 19 Member: Does anybody think the RV could happen before the election? MZ: I still think it could. The w...