Tuesday, October 8, 2024

INTEL FROM AKI IRAQI BANK MANAGER FRIEND IN USA UPDATE BY WALKINGSTICK, 8 OCT

 Walkingstick  

 [Aki Iraqi bank manager friend in U.S update]

 I have just been given my latest orders.  I am being told to stay close to home.  I will not be able to go to Thanksgiving...Christmas with my friends.  

My orders tell me that I am to stay here in Dearborn. 

 The CBI bank is going to make us very busy during these holidays. 

 We are having a lot of Iraqi citizens coming into our banks here...They...are talking to us about the same thing you are asking us. 

 They found out they're going to get their HCL.  They found out about the cards. 

 They want to know how they're going to get their retirement money outside of Iraq.  They also what to know if they will also be able to receive the new lower notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IRAN CALLS ON THE WORLD NOT TO BOMB HIS COUNTRY ..BY MAJEED KSA, 8 OCT

 MAJEED KSA Iranian Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi calls on the world not to bomb his country and declares his readiness to cooperate to overthro...