Wednesday, March 27, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 27 MARCH

 MarkZ   

[via PDK]   “Customers at the Central Bank of Iraq, which says many foreign trade transactions now go through its electronic platform” This tells me that some of the Iraqi sanctions may have been lifted as we speak. The key is when will we see the rate ? I don’t know what to expect yet on that front. There is a lot of positive chatter that it could be imminent.  I might actually purchase some champagne.

 We definitely have Iraqi representatives/Ministers  inside the US right now.   Some are in DC and there are a couple in New York - for UN reasons…which I think is interesting...I don’t expect Sudani to visit DC just yet.  I believe his ministers are taking care of it. I believe Sudani would want to be in his own country for the revaluation...To me things are shaping up just as I expected they would at the end...Very positive stuff happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details, 20 MAY

Al-Sudani chairs an extraordinary session of the Council to discuss the 2024 budget schedules. These are her details Prime Minister Mohamed ...