Friday, May 30, 2025

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ: what % of fee will the banks take for exchanging us?

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

Member: what % of fee will the banks take for exchanging us?

MZ: I heard the fees with the banks have been pre-negotiated at 2-3%. But its built into the back end of our exchange so we really won’t notice it. 

Member: does it still look to be tax free for exchange?

Member: Does anyone know what value the dong was before it was devalued?

MZ: if I remember right it was about $2.21

Member: there is a rumor that the Zim will be worthless in a few days, 

MZ; Ignore them. Those rumors have been a dime a dozen for years. 

🇮🇶 THE IRAQI DINAR AND THE PARALLEL MARKET 💵📊

 🇮🇶  THE IRAQI DINAR AND THE PARALLEL MARKET 💵📊 📅 Outlook: October 2026 – Early 2027 ⚠️ This report explores a possible scenario for I...