Tuesday, December 10, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ, 10 DEC

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

Meber: Jan 1st is the first day of Iraq’s fiscal year…..It should be done by then I would think 

MZ: I still think we could see the RV before Christmas. Possibly in the next few days. Worst case scenario – by the end of January….

Member: Will we see the RV on forex first?

MZ: I do not think it will be on forex first. I think we will get our announcements first…then it will appear on forex. But in todays “information world” it is difficult to hide anything. 

Member: How can the economy withstand the huge influx of money after the RV?

MZ: We are not adding a huge amount of money to the economy. We are changing who holds the money….and it will be asset backed. . 

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ More Iraqis Are Choosing the Dinar Over the Dollar! ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ“ˆ

 CHANNEL8 The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) held an expanded meeting on Tuesday with licensed electronic payment providers to accelerate the na...