Wednesday, October 23, 2024

You may ask why I do this summary? BY MNT GOAT, 23 OCT

 You may ask why I do this summary?

I do this summary not because of my health or that I need it. I do it to help all of you to truly understand the progress in Iraq in these reforms. 

This is not intel guru bullshit talk but FACTUAL progress leading us to the RV we all want. We all ask at some point why it has been taking so long. Now you can see for yourselves why. Don’t you get sick and tired of these every day /any day RV bullshitters? 

Yes, when it doesn’t happen, they always have an “excuse” that something new held it up. Held it up? I don’t think so. When it is time, it will be on FOREX and with the kind of rate we all anticipate. Today the IQD rate in the Quantum Financial System (QFS) is $3.96. 

When they decide to allow the IQD back on the exchanges, the rate will be mapped over to the exchanges from the QFS. There is also a series of other currencies that are also expected to be mapped over to. 

Don’t ask me what they are as I am not going to play that game. Currencies revalue and devalue ever day. That is the nature of the currency exchanges. Get it?

Remember QFS has been in beta mode testing since 2012, when it was slotted by the IMF to be first mapped over in early January 2013 but was held up due the Obama administration, that redefined the reform plans and requirements for Iraq first, 

thus halting the process that was underway by Dr Shabibi for the reinstatement at that time. It never even occurs to these intel guru idiots that maybe, yes quite possibly, there may be something else holding up the RV besides these ridiculous excuses they give. Oh…. gee whiz …..maybe it’s the needed reforms! ☹

We must remember that the RV is not an event by itself that will just happen someday but it is a byproduct of the reforms.

 It can not happen without the reforms and one of the reforms (besides all the banking, insurance and stock market reforms) is the currency reform. 

The Project to Delete the Zeros will begin the final stage. 

The reason why they do not list this currency reform on the diagram in the White Paper, as one of the reforms in the Pillar of Financial Reforms, is that it is a byproduct of the other reforms. Get it?

 In other words, if these strategies are completed the likelihood of seeing the IQD on FOREX again is extremely high. I believe it is inevitable. 

There is one article of many I have selected from my upcoming next Thursday Newsletter 10/24 that I wanted to bring today. It is a very nice summary of why we are still waiting so long for the RV. 

It summarizes the strategies of the CBI and why the hold up. It is their words not mine. I only bring the FACTS and TRUTH. I hope you can take a few minutes read through it and learn exactly what is going on in Iraq. Then go through my summary list of items for October progress. Can you see it now? All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW! 😊

https://mntgoatnewsusa.com/latest-mnt-goat-newsletter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANALYSIS OF IRAQ NEWS: BANKING REFORM METHODOLOGY AT THE CENTRAL BANK (2016-2026) BY MNT GOAT, 23 OCT

BANKING REFORM METHODOLOGY AT THE CENTRAL BANK (2016-2026) The steps of banking reform that the Central Bank has been taking since 2016 bega...