Tuesday, October 15, 2024

EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ: "THEY HAVE BEEN TESTING FOR AWHILE NOW" , 15 OCT

 EXCERPTS FROM MARKZ

Member: Wolverine said Whales are testing the QFS payment system ...

MZ: they have been testing for awhile now…..I absolutely agree with that. 

Member: I think the BRICS Summit is going to be huge…just 2 weeks away 

MZ: I am looking forward to the BRICS meetings this month. 

Member; What is your gut feeling Mark?

MZ: My gut feeling is screaming I’m going to finally get to call it quits before Halloween. I am so darn hopeful we are on the short and skinny side of this thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minister Of Interior Calculates The Amount Of Revenues During The Year 2023, 15 OCT

Minister Of Interior Calculates The Amount Of Revenues During The Year 2023 Minister of Interior Abdul Amir Al-Shammari  Money and business ...