Friday, September 27, 2024

"NO MORE CURRENCY AUCTIONS ON OCT 1ST, THEN THEY WOULD REVALUE THE IRAQI DINAR" BY MARKZ VIA GINGER TELEGRAM ROOM, 27 SEPT

 💢 This is encouraging. Many of you will recall that the stopping of currency auctions in Iraq was a key marker I've always been watching for. Al Sudani "pushed it out" (with his words / months ago) suggesting it to continue until the end of the year, but he specifically said up until the end of December 2024. I didn't let it phase me because I felt it was "purposeful misinformation" back then. How happy was I to learn it's really stopping right now! This is really a big deal! 💥🙂💥 ✅ More from Mark ⬇️ 9.25.24 


💢Mark Z  - Iraq reviews US Treasury date of abandoning the currency auction; this is so important.  


I was told Oct 1st - no more foreign currency auctions. This is the one thing I was told to look for. 


–When they are done with foreign currency auctions... they would revalue. 


And this news just came out [Tuesday] that they are ending the auctions.


~ Ginger's Liberty Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE SHOULD REMAIN VERY ALERT TO THIS MONDAY BY TEXAS SNAKE, 28 SEPT

  Texas Snake SEPT 27 In discussion with several folks this evening all appear to conclude we should remain very alert to this Monday. M...