Tuesday, August 27, 2024

WHEN THEY DO LIBERATE THE DINAR BY MNT GOAT, 27 AUGUST

MNT GOAT

 When they do liberate the dinar, it will include two main steps in the process. Please go to my blog to read all about these upcoming steps. 

They CAN NOT and WILL NOT just jump to reinstate without first following a process of the Project to Delete the Zeros.

 I have explained this process many times already to you. You can read it and follow it HERE.  But today’s news is also about deciding whether they will peg the Iraqi dinar to a petro-dinar instead of petro-dollar?

 Yes, you heard right. Didn’t I talk about this months ago?

 Didn’t I tell you my CBI source told me they were considering this? How risky is it? Is this really Dr. Shabibi’s plan? Let’ talk about it in more detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TNT UPDATE, 19 SEPT

 TNT Wed. 18 Sept. 2024 TNT Update  “Banks got memos  yesterday Tues. 17 Sept.  telling them to get ready and be there this morning because ...