Thursday, August 8, 2024

RV UPDATE BY BREITLING, 8 AUGUST

 Breitling  

 [Iraq's] policy has changed for the very first time since we've been in this...speculation together.  The policy is going to change on either side of the aisle...Iraq is going to be punished if they keep moving forward here [moving more and more pro-Iranian].  That's not good.  That's not positive for us.  

 The Untied States is trying to influence [Iraq] to do the right thing.   Hopefully they will do it and everything will be hunky-dory.  Well the reality is IMO if the CBI had that influence it would have been done already.  That's the problem.  That's why I'm in the neutral zone.  It sucks because I put my heart and soul into this.  Don't think for a minute I don't feel it because I do...This could mess up the timeline and push it back, maybe even permanently if Iraq can't handle these financial problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment