Sunday, August 25, 2024

LATEST FROM GINGER ON TELEGRAM LOUNGE ROOM, 25 AUGUST

 GINGER

💢 Fabulous conversation in the Liberty Lounge Chat, per the usual. 😁⬇️ Liberty Loungers Extraordinaire, Zachaeus Shaw and Plato (Air Force Active duty & former ARMY - career military) added helpful update pertaining to Heightened Alert Levels. 8.24.24


💢 Zachaeus: For those of you who believe in such things - I believe it was, before the RFK speech, I noticed my personal angelic attendants walking around with drawn swords in their hands. I asked, "What's going on?"script async="" crossorigin="anonymous" src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6009082504355829">


"We're all on alert right now," I was told.


💢Plato: At work yesterday (Air Force base) we were told to enjoy the weekend cuz it might be last we get off for a while. So even the conventional military is feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST FROM FNU LNU, 19 SEPT

  Fnu Lnu    I do not buy this "Education Program" nor do I buy the "Adjusting of the Parallel Market".  The education i...