Thursday, August 15, 2024

LATEST FROM GINGER, 15 AUGUST

 GINGER

๐Ÿ’ข Happy News!! Only worked one hour earlier and got most of the workday approved VTO. Been a productive catch all day, getting things done and even spent time with Mr Ginger. Please pray with me that the last hour and a half gets cleared, too? (My 8 - 930 PM) It's been nice having a bit of time to focus on other stuff at home. ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿก๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿก Love you GLL family 

....

Getting some positive news from Triple Cabin Extravaganza Happy Campers - just waiting until there's something solid to tell you other than, "We're waiting". There's no bad news whatsoever - so at least that's a plus. You know me -- tryna vet it before I tell it. ๐Ÿ˜‰☺️ 


Maintain that circumspect focus, friends. Look at all avenues and then you won't get blindsided when what "they" said doesn't happen when "they" said it would. 


~ Gin Gin 8.13.24

----

GINGER

 Freedom Prevails, Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire 

๐Ÿ’ฅ Here are screenshots of the CBI website ... this IS SO EXCITING ...I can't translate the PDF exactly, but it has to be the instruction on currency exchange!!!!! I can feel the sand between my toes already and the sun shining on my face .... LET'S GO!!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ 


๐Ÿ’ข Goldilocks confirmed this has to do with Foreign Exchange Service Providers Working Procedures ๐Ÿ˜

8.13.24

-----


RECENT POSTS OF GINGER

MILITARY MOVEMENT -USA TO IRAQ- BY GINGER, 13 AUGUST


Suggested Questions to ask at your "camper" appointment by GINGER, 12 AUGUST 


RV APPOINTMENT AT MIL BASE, PART. 2, BY GINGER, 11 AUGUST


No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST FROM FNU LNU, 19 SEPT

  Fnu Lnu    I do not buy this "Education Program" nor do I buy the "Adjusting of the Parallel Market".  The education i...