Wednesday, August 7, 2024

LATEST FROM BREITLING, 7 AUGUST

  Breitling  

 The Untied States is trying to influence [Iraq] to do the right thing.  Hopefully they will do it and everything will be hunky-dory.  Well the reality is IMO if the CBI had that influence it would have been done already.  That's the problem.  That's why I'm in the neutral zone.  It sucks because I put my heart and soul into this.  Don't think for a minute I don't feel it because I do...This could mess up the timeline and push it back, maybe even permanently if Iraq can't handle these financial problems.

 Put on your big-boy pants.  The whole point of this is watching so we know where we are at, whether we stay in or move to a different investment...I clearly stated and I'm going to repeat it right now -

 I've always been pro the dinar revaluing, there are certain things that have to happen.  That's never changed.  But what's coming up and our policy towards Iraq has put me into neutral zone...Right now I'm not getting out.  Let's see what happens that comes on down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DINAR REVALUATION. HIGHLIGHTS!, 19 SEPT

  https://youtube.com/shorts/Xu9uIapcy9U?si=z-xONpMdriy3Iqmo