Friday, August 16, 2024

Coffee with MarkZ and Mr. Cottrell. 08/16/2024


Thank you MarkZ for all your time, and encouragement daily….. PDK

MarkZ  Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Coffee with MarkZ and Mr. Cottrell. 08/16/2024

Member: I cannot believe we are at another Friday already

Member: End of another week after excitement about Monday/Tuesday….. Ugh! Is this ever going to happen???

Member: This last week has been very tough on so many. Its been a salty week for sure.

Member: So ready to retire. RV there yet??

Member: Are they waiting on the election to release the RV?

MZ: I was always told it was not election related….Guess we will find out though 

MZ: I continue to get stunning “circletel” about things that have been completed. But I have yet to find anybody with dollars in hand.  Someone that I know personally. 

Member: Mark if these people got the their money they not going to tell you anything because there are under NDA so that means yes for me

MZ: Expectations are still big…and I still have missing bond people. I have heard RUMORS that CMKX could start this weekend with Saturday afternoon deliveries……

MZ: Tons of rumors….but no legitimate news from what I consider reputable sources. 

MZ: From Iraq –they are offering  achievement bonds and national bonds ….and this is something they have not done since before the Iraqi invasion in 2002-2003. My finance ministry contact said to really focus on this. These are sovereign national achievement bonds that they are selling…..he is telling me that this means they are from under US control. He says to watch for a new rate soon. 

MZ: There is also a lot of chatter that the amended HCL bill is soon to go back to parliament in the next few days….cross your fingers. 

MZ: This all sounds great but, we need real dollars. 

Member: Bruce said USN in circulation Monday. We will see

Member: Mark, we keep hearing about new notes at banks, but it astounds me that no pictures have been leaked..

Member: I wonder if the alleged farm claims are being paid in fiat dollars or gold backed USN’s?

Member: I wonder if the “theft” of all the social security numbers is a way to wipe everyone’s debt and give us a fresh start?

Member: Mark, have you heard of the new Sovereign numbers to replace the social security numbers that were stolen. a reset opportunity for our new Republic

Member: I am looking for an "event", then I will start getting excited

​​Member: IMHO, the white hats are running out of time and support. You’re suppose to be taking down the bad guys but you’ve included too many good people in this disaster. If you are in control do something.

Member: I say this daily: The enormous sums of money that are mine come to me easily and in peace. I am receiving, I am receiving now. I am receiving all of the wealth that the Universe has for me now.

Member: Thank you Mark for sharing the rumors. Although you can't get them backed up, it keeps us hopeful.

Member: Today, we are one day closer to our breakthrough

Member: Praying this is the weekend we have been waiting for. 

Mr. Cottrell and CBD Guru’s join the stream today. Please listen to replay for their information and opinions. 

THE CONTENT IN THIS PODCAST IS FOR GENERAL & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY&NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL, FINANCIAL OR LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSIDER EVERYTHING DISCUSSED IN MARKZ’S OPINION ONLY

FOLLOW MARKZ : TWITTER . https://twitter.com/originalmarkz?s=21. TRUTH SOCIAL . https://truthsocial.com/@theoriginalm...

Mod:  MarkZ "Back To Basics" Pre-Recorded Call" for Newbies 10-19-2022 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37oILmAlptM

MARKZ DAILY LINKS: https://theoriginalmarkz.com/home/

Note from PDK: Please listen to the replay for all the details and entire stream….I do not transcribe political opinions, medical opinions or many guests on this stream……just RV/currency related topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST FROM FNU LNU, 19 SEPT

  Fnu Lnu    I do not buy this "Education Program" nor do I buy the "Adjusting of the Parallel Market".  The education i...