Thursday, August 8, 2024

BANK STORY BY JERRY M, 8 AUGUST

 Wed. 7 Aug. 2024 Liberty Lounge on Telegram Jerry M

“My exciting bank story – I went to Regions bank in Georgia a few hours ago and made a quick deposit in the drive thru. The bank manager served me and when he gave me my receipt I asked him if they had any US Notes in the vault yet. 

He said about $5K in singles (ones) so far. I said the rest is coming, right? And he said Yeah. It is happening folks, make sure you have your Humanitarian Project Plans ready in your binders! When the US Notes come out – that is a BIG TELL!”               

MNT GOAT: 🇮🇶 IRAQ OIL & GAS LAW UPDATE

 🇮🇶 IRAQ OIL & GAS LAW UPDATE 🛢️ A Federal Oil & Gas Law has been pending since 2007 , and the article describes it as a key issu...