Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Tuesday Evening News with MarkZ

 Tuesday Evening News with MarkZ 

Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: Hello MarkZ and everyone! Let’s go!!!


Member: I feel different today, like something good is about to happen

Member: MarkZ Tell me something good . Tell me ,Tell me, Tell me.

MZ: I had 2 bond folks check in. One said they do not have money yet….but they will be paid this week. The second bond holder said “I cannot comment-PERIOD”  to me that tells us something pretty positive happened on the bond side. If they are under an NDA I wouldn’t want them to violate it. 

Member: Really sounds like an NDA to me!!. 


Member: I am now under an NDA- No Darn Assets!!


MZ: “US Military delegation continues meetings with Iraqi officials in Baghdad” All about working together in the region and the withdrawal of US troops from iraq. But no set timeline yet. 

MZ: There was a very encouraging Nader video today about Iraq’s progress…. You all should look for it under just “Nader” and watch it. 

Member: Nadar vid was great

Member: (From Dinar Guru) Frank26  The international community already has seen the new exchange rate.  IMO the international community is satisfied and happy and anticipating for what is about to happen.  It is not a secret.

MZ: I would agree with that.

Member: Mark, have you heard anything about BRICS payment system being launched?

MZ: “Russia and Iran agree on all stages of integration of National Payment systems” This one is important. Many believe this will be the backbone for the payment system for BRICS global blockchain MBridge based currency. 

Member: Wolverine posted yesterday a Chinese elder signing to release the gold in Thailand

MZ: There is a video out that had many of you losing your minds …but I can’t vet it….Do I think there is a great chance it is real…..I do….because of the news I received overnight on documentation being signed in Indonesia and the Phillipines.on the Gold Treaty.  So it is highly possible….but not absolutely verified. . 

Member: Large accounting firm in Tulsa area announced today they are shifting their main focus to wealth management…. Hmmmm

Member: My prediction is that this will all be over soon so I am just chilling out and waiting!

Member: Have a great rest MarkZ thank you for all you do. Great evening to all

​​“THE CONTENT IN THIS PODCAST IS FOR GENERAL& EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES & NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL, FINANCIAL OR LEGAL ADVICE. PLEASE CONSIDER EVERYTHING DISCUSSED IN MARKZ’S OPINION ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SANDY INGRAM CC NOTES HIGHLIGHTS, 16 SEPT

  Summary US sanctions on 14 Iraqi banks reveal a financial plot involving Iran and the UAE, exploiting banking loopholes to fund terrorism....