Monday, July 22, 2024

THE LATEST HAPPY BANK STORY BY GINGER, 22 JULY

💢JP, Liberty Lounger Extraordinaire 💥 shares her latest happy bank story! She's one of our brightest stars here and very trustworthy. 😁 7.18.24 


💢JP: Grand Rising GLL family. Quick bank story to share that happened yesterday. I intentionally go into Chase bank to pay my credit card, giving me an excuse to see what I can find out and for them to get to know my face. It went like this with the teller after the greetings.


Me: I see there's a few new faces 


Teller who has served me several times replied: 

Yes, we have a few more brand new hires. 


Me cutting to the chase(pun intended 😂):

 IC.  You all must be getting ready for the global currency exchange


Teller nodding: Yup. There's a lot going on


Then she leans in towards the glass between us:

But they don't tell us tellers anything. We find out things last around here. I just know the right people, so I know what's going on


Me: Niiiiice!  Better late than never (smiling) 


Teller: Grinning (showing teeth)  and staring at me ...  

See you next time! Have a great day! 


I got to the parking lot and skip walked and ran a little to the car to tell my husband like I was 5 years old and Christmas was tomorrow!


~ Ginger of the Liberty Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment

" ALL BANKS HAVE CREDITED THE TRANSACTIONS RELEASED YESTERDAY INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS" BY WOLVERINE, 16 SEPT

WOLVERINE All banks have credited the transactions released yesterday into their accounts. Now we just need to send the notifications to tho...