Wednesday, July 17, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY MARKZ, 17 JULY

 MarkZ   

[via PDK]  I am...hearing that we are in the window for the release of the budget and it will be in the Gazette soon.  I am blown away from the information out of Iraq...

I am hearing from multiple sources inside Iraq that they are expecting an RI (Re-Instatement) at any moment.  I had been told very specifically that they expect a rate of $3.86.   I am getting this from so many sources now  …all of a sudden…today…that it has become almost overwhelming...I think this is exciting news and am hoping it is accurate...Just buckle up and stay calm.

 I did hear interesting things from a couple banking contacts that things have very much moved over the weekend and that they may be using the Republican convention as a distraction to roll things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment