Sunday, July 14, 2024

RV UPDATE BY MARKZ, 14 JULY

 MarkZ  

 [via PDK]  I absolutely believe they have the rate…I don’t think Iraq is stalling...I think they are waiting for the “go” signal.

The biggest news today came from banking, wealth management, redemption folks. I was told they do have to work this weekend. It’s mandatory that they have to work this weekend...this is unusual. Normally they set them up as a “call in” But no - this weekend they have to work.  I hope it means something lovely.

 I need to be very careful with what I can share. I will say that things are very upbeat... The banking system in Iraq is exceptional now…its better then what it was before the rate was reduced (2003?) They did not have this level of banking security in Iraq- even when the rate was $3+ USD per dinar. This is all over their news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is the decline in oil prices related to the rise in exchange rates? An "important" clarification from Al-Alaq, 18 SEPT

  The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, announced today, Wednesday, that all transfers are subject to auditing processes, w...