Monday, July 22, 2024

Q & A WITH MARKZ, 22 JULY

QUESTION:   Can we still pick from a list for projects at our exchange ??? I also heard you can choose from projects they if we want to?


MZ:   I have heard that – I have also heard we will be given access to those choices when we set our appointments so we are prepared when we get there.


QUESTION:   Mark, do you think CMKX and PP’s would go before the humanitarian projects money?


MZ:   No- I think they may go at about the same time.


QUESTION:   Will we still be signing NDA’s?


MZ:    I keep hearing mixed stuff. I am hearing now that if you don’t have historic bonds or Zim –there will not be an NDA. That is what I hear from banking contacts.



QUESTION:    MarkZ, do you think the RV will happen in waves? First Dinar, then a few months later, VND?


MZ:   No, I think they will still all go at the same time. 

QUESTION:  How will those sending out notifications emails to us know our email address?


MZ:   Once again….if you joined a group early in this process….or bought currency with banks ect…they may have your email address….BUT…I suggest you subscribe to a Dinar site like Recaps or Chrinicles to get the information emailed from them to you when notifications come out.   I have had 2 banks tell me they absolutely will send the information to Dinar Recaps  and issue their instructions to them for their newsletter email list.


QUESTION:   Mark, how many contacts do you have in total that are legitimate? 


MZ:  That’s always a tough one. They can be the best contacts on the planet. …. But, there is such a disinformation campaign going on it doesn’t matter if they are top level paymasters ect….but everything coming from a Treasury source is suspect because they have to confuse the timing. This disinformation is purposeful. I argue it is hurtful and not needed at this point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

" ALL BANKS HAVE CREDITED THE TRANSACTIONS RELEASED YESTERDAY INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS" BY WOLVERINE, 16 SEPT

WOLVERINE All banks have credited the transactions released yesterday into their accounts. Now we just need to send the notifications to tho...