Sunday, July 14, 2024

ABOUT THE HCL ON THE 14TH? BY FRANK26, 14 JULY

 Frank26

  Question: "Do you think the HCL on the 14th?

 I can't pick a date of anything but I can tell you this much, in my heart, quickly, now, this month.  The HCL requires a new exchange rate.  After the 14th I think a lot of windows are going to be opened up.  

 Question:  "With the currency economy would you keep some of the IQD, it not exchange it all?"  

This is something you have to decide.  I can't tell you what to do...My intentions are to take about 10% of what I got...exchange it.  

 Because that'll help me establish and get myself where I want to be...The other 90% I'm going to watch the float...As it goes upward, I'll probably take another 10% and cash it out at, maybe it's at $2.00 by then. 

 If it ever reaches the reinstatement $3.22 I might be tempted to move an awful lot of it because after that it's looking for a cap and that cap might be $3.22, it might be in the $4.00 range.  I don't know.  That's the sequence I'm going to follow.  10%, 10% then eventually when it feels that it's time to move it all, we do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leader in the Framework: Washington moved to abort the amendments to the Personal Status Law, 19 SEPT

  Issam Al-Kriti, who is in charge of the Coordination Framework, said on Wednesday that Washington tried three times to stop the changes to...