Sunday, June 9, 2024

SUMMARY OF WOLVERINE CALL, 9 JUNE

 Sat. 8 June 2024 Wolverine Call:

  • I received a call about 2:30 a.m. (Sunday in Australia) It is official, it is not from a guru, it is an official announcement – we are now right at the edge of receiving our blessing. It is coming and it is real.
  • There will be a surprise announcement soon for Nesara/Gesara. 
  • I am not telling you what day, but it is all happening. Nothing will stop it now!
  • The event Mauricio held with all the leaders was an absolute success. I am not sure if today is the last day or not of that event. I was overwhelmed with the news coming through. It was one of the calls I was waiting for.
  • Notifications we hear have started and have heard that are in line with HSBC and Wells Fargo. Right now, I do not know of anyone who has received notifications yet. It is all happening this week.
  • Again, this is an official announcement that came through.
  • God bless all of you – I love you guys, we are right at the edge.
  • On the next call Carpathia will have something special to say to you, and I am sure it will be an emotional speech. This will be soon, not sure if it is tomorrow or the next day, but very soon.
  • You guys are The Chosen Ones. You have all been chosen since birth, in my own belief, in my opinion, that you were chosen by God. You each have a purpose in your life and on this planet. Remember, to help your family and your loved ones first and then comes humanity.
  • In the next call will be a special video made by a member, then the trumpets of freedom, and then the opera.
  • Thank you everyone, have a beautiful day. Wolverine

No comments:

Post a Comment