Saturday, June 29, 2024

"RV UPDATE" BY TEXAS SNAKE VIA TELEGRAM CHAT, 29 JUNE

 TEXAS SNAKE

As most know our Saturday is Iraq's Sunday.  The new Budget was included in the latest Gazette but the rate was not given.  I now have it from 3 different sources that Iraq is planning a nationwide celebration for this Sunday.  


There are many foreign dignitaries in country for the party and the rate will be announced and the new ATM's with the new currency will be opened.  So this is my hoped for announcement for tomorrow.  GOD Bless.....

---


Just an FYI but I closed the room after the comments about Gurus and MarkZ, this room is for my connections with major international bankers and NYSE upper management as well as a WF banker involved with actual exchange centers his bank has prepared to do actual monetary exchanges of currencies. 


 I plan on advising once the exchange platform is about to begin so we will have an advance alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment